Friday, December 12, 2008

Mary Wells - The Ultimate Collection

The Ultimate Collection

Mary Wells was a pop and R&B singer in the early to mid 1960s. She is a very good singer. "My Guy" and "Strange Love" are my favorite songs. Other songs on this collection are "Bye Bye Baby", "I Don't Want to Take a Chance", "The One Who Really Loves You", "You Beat Me to the Punch", "Old Love (Let's Try It Again)", "Two Lovers", "Operator", "Laughing Boy", "Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right", "Goodbye and Good Luck", "Your Old Standby", "What Love Has Joined Together", "You Lost the Sweetest Boy", "What's Easy for Two Is So Hard for One", "Oh Little Boy (What Did You Do to Me)", "Once upon a Time", "What's the Matter with You Baby", "Whisper You Love Me Boy", "I'll Be Available", "When I'm Gone", "Use Your Head", "Never, Never Leave Me", and "Dear Lover".

No comments: